19 May 2019
PESSA: WOOD FLAKING & CHIPPING LINES, AT LIGNA HALL 26 BOOTH G07
Pessa Impianti srl designs and manufactures machinery and plants for the particle size reduction of wood and preparation of flakes, chips and fiber, mainly used in the WBP, MDF, OSB industry. With a wide range of systems and equipments, Pessa is a reliable partner to face and work out the realization of new lines and machinery but also for the up-grading of existing plants to meet changing production needs.
A consolidated experience of more than 50 years is a real guarantee for customers who can also count on a reconditioning service of the part subject to heavy wear as cutter-heads, rotors and impellers, that assure high efficiency and top performance of the machines. An important remark on the Universal Discontinuous Flakers, reliable machines with extraordinary performances, designed to comply with different production requirements and able to produce good quality calibrated flat flakes and OSB strands with superior mechanic characteristics.
Particular attention is given to Russian OSB market, where PESSA Impianti signed an agreement for exclusive distribution of Universal Discontinuous Flakers: that permitted to deliver n. 2 machines in 2018 and to replicate with 2 more machines in 2019! In details, the production includes:
• Machines for the primary working of wood and recovery of wood wastes as: discontinuous flakers, drum chippers;
• Milling machines and shredders;
• Machines for particle comminution as: knife ring flakers, hammer mills, refining mills;
• Systems for wood feeding, handling and storage;
• Extraction, storage and mixing systems for flakes, chips, sawdust;
• Auxiliary equipments.
• Wood shaving machines type PL for zootechny field, designed for animal bedding soft flakes production, qualified for animal comfort and obtained from roundwood.
For more information contact Mrs Francesca Pessa:
PESSA IMPIANTI Srl
Via Claudia 316
I-30023 CONCORDIA SAGITTARIA / Venezia / Italy
Tel +39 0421 270999