19 December 2019
VACUUM CNC_SPAIN: PODS DIVIDED IN BASE & CUP
The main difference between our brand and others lies in the division of the CNC Vacuum pods in two pieces. The Base is the inferior black part in contact with the milling center. Over the base we place the cup, the superior red part which holds the board or the piece to work out. As a result of this division we can offer you quite huge advantages. In this image you can see how the cup can be placed over the base. The union of both completes the perfect CNC vacuum pod, more economical, more efficient, more comfortable and with a careful design.
• The suction area is easy and fast to change.
• All the Vacuum CNC cups turn 360 degrees. They also stay fixed when turning on the vacuum.
• It allows us to place elevators between the base and the cup. This makes it possible to work at many different heights, keeping always the same base and cup. • Furthermore, all of the vacuum cups have touch valve. Consequently we can hold the CNC vacuum pods on the table even if they do not need to be used without losing vacuum.
• It allows, in case of a broken cup or need of a new suction area, to replace only the cup, what leads to a significant economic saving.
• The cups enclose the superior vacuum by a sealing rubber, very affordable and easy to replace. In other words, if it gets broken (until a 7 mm depth) we can fix the vacuum cup at 100% of its capacity simply by changing the damaged gum part.
• Facilities for enterprises that have more than one mechanising centre with different vacuum cups. Thanks to our two-pieces system it could be studied the point of combining the heights. Above all, that will allow us to use the same cups in both milling centres. Sometimes it may be necessary to change the height in which it works, otherwise, the combination is not possible.
• For the majority of models it exists the cup system with board lifter included. It exists for both formats, the vacuum system and the compact one.
For more information:
VACUUM CNC S.L.U.
C/. Valdemorillo, 65
Pol. Ind. Ventorro del Cano
E-28925 MADRID / Spain
Ph. +34 91 0599483
Fax +34 682 771934