14 July 2016
BOOK EPF ANNUAL REPORT 2015-2016
The European Panel Federation, representing the European manufacturers of particleboard, MDF, OSB, hardboard, softboard and plywood producers, is proud to present the 17th issue of its Annual Report published on the occasion of its Annual General Meeting in Venice, Italy (6 – 8 July 2016).
This reference handbook for the wood-based panels industry in Europe and globally, which is also available electronically on USB-card, covers the following topics:
* Position of the Western European wood-based panels industry within the woodworking industry.
* The particleboard, MDF, OSB, fibreboard and plywood industry in the EPF member countries in 2015 - Facts and figures.
* The particleboard, MDF, OSB, fibreboard and plywood industry in the countries of Central and Eastern Europe.
* The particleboard, MDF, OSB, fibreboard and plywood industry in other parts of the world (Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Iran, Japan, Korea, New Zealand, Russia, Serbia, Uruguay and USA).
* User Industries (building, furniture, flooring materials).
* Trade issues including Customs Tariffs, the Harmonised System and the New Combined Nomenclature.
* Environmental and High-Level Advocacy Issues.
The special topics for the 2015/16 issue are:
• Expo Milan 2015 – A showcase for Building with Wood! by EPF staff.
• The Paris Agreement by Mrs Silvia Melegari, Secretary General of EOS.
• EPF for Africa by EPF staff.
• Plywood anti-dumping measures by Mr Bernard Chevaldonnet, former Director-General of the Union des Fabricants de Contreplaqué (UFC).
• A retrospective of EPF’s achievements 2004-2015 under the Presidency of Mr L. Döry.
The book also includes maps showing the location of all particleboard, MDF, OSB, fibreboard and plywood factories in all countries covered. A booklet is provided together with the EPF Annual Report, which contains the list of all particleboard, MDF, OSB, hardboard, softboard and plywood producers affiliated to EPF, with their product specialisation and full contact details. It also lists the national EPF member associations, the associated EPF members and the institutes collaborating with EPF.
You are most welcome to purchase a printed copy of the EPF Annual Report 2015/16 at the price of 900 €. The price of the handbook + USB-card amounts to 1,400 € (prices without VAT).
The detailed table of contents and an order form are available at the EPF Secretariat on request.
This report will be dispatched as soon as your order form and payment have been received. Please note that in order to avoid high bank charges, we can only accept payment by transfer to the current EPF account number.
The book EPF ANNUAL REPORT 2015/2016 it can be purchased directly at the EFP to the charges:
- One copy at a price of 900 € (excl. VAT).
- One copy of the Reports 2014/2015 and 2015/2016 at a price of 950 € (excl. VAT).
- One copy of the Report 2015/2016 + USB-card at a price of 1400 € (excl. VAT).
EPF VAT No.: BE 0464.722.149. All bank charges to be at subscriber’s expense. Bank details for payment: IBAN code: BE33 4268 1660 1346.
SWIFT code: KREDBEBB at KBC Bank Sint-Pieters-Leeuw-Zuun Koning Albert I Plein 1 in B-1600 Sint-Pieters-Leeuw.
For more information contact the EPF Secretariat:
European Panel Federation (EPF)
24 Rue Montoyer / B-1000 Brussels / Belgium
Tel. +32 2 5562589 / Fax +32 2 2870875