30 September 2019
DALTON WADKIN, OPEN HOUSE 1-3 OCTOBER 2019 IN NOTTINGHAM_UK
Join us for our BIGGEST EVER in-house show. Live demonstrations and discussions with industry experts on the latest woodworking and panel processing technology. From traditional classical woodworking machinery to the latest CNC panel processing equipment, there is something for everyone at the 3 days event in Nottingham.
Live Demonstrations Featuring with:
• Elcon vertical panel saws including DS, DSX, QUADRA and new EDGE
• Altendorf F45 ProDrive sliding table panel saw with DIGIT X rip fence
• CEHISA Compact PCS pre-milling & corner rounding edgebander
• Salvamac classic semi-auto crosscut and new SalvaStop system
• Kimla BPF Industrial 3 axis CNC router
• New Rinaldi aluminium & PVC extrusion crosscut saw
• Stenner ST100RS and ST100RB band resaws
• Salvador Superpush 200 automatic programmable crosscut
• CML E350 R multi- rip saw with moving blade
• Wadkin classical machinery including crosscuts and bandsaws.
In all over 30 new machines will be available to view.
Representatives from manufacturing partners and the Daltons Wadkin team will be on hand for expert advise from machinery to tooling, servicing to training.
For more information contact Mr Steve:
Daltons & Wadkin Ltd
Queens Drive Industrial Estate
Nottingham, NG2 1LW / United Kingdom
Tel. +44 (0)115 9865201