06 May 2021
HOMEDECO_KAZAKHSTAN FAIR:28-30 JUNE 2021 IN ATAKENT
We are proudly inviting you at the 15th Homedeco Kazakhstan International Exhibition for Home Textile, Interior Design Houseware & Carpet Show will take place from 28 to 30 June 2021 at Atakent Expo Center. Participating the fair; you'll get the excellent chance to meet over 5,000 professional buyers; retailers; wholesalers; purchase managers from market.
14th Homedeco Kazakhistan hosted over 4500 buyers with participants from 81 international exhibitors from 9 countries including Turkey; Kazakhstan; Turkmenistan; Poland; Italy; China; Belarus; Kyrgyztan and Malaysia overall in 4,250 m2 net space. Retailers from home-textile (curtains& tulles; towels; home-textiles; carpets) attended the Show to meet the wholesalers & orders worth Billion of dollars have been given during the Show. Kazakhstan Market Strengths Kazakhstan $ 2.5 billion (93.3% import).
Annual Import Volumes:
* 36 million m2 cotton fabric
* 1.4 million m2 woolen fabric
* 13.3 million m2 carpets
* 93.3% of domestic consumption market supplied by import
* Local textile producers supply only 8% of the market
* Limited range of textile products production (no production of knitted, woolen fabrics, silk, velvet, suede, linen)
* Several acquisition options of existing operational factories with modern equipment.
For more information contact Mr. Deniz Eralp/ Turkel, Int’l Sales & Marketing Manager:
313 Office, 3 FI, 165B/72G / Shevchenko
Tel. +7 727 3340011 (12)