20 November 2006
Sistemi Klein: over 30 years of experience in the production of high quality tools
Boasting over 30 years of experience, Sistemi has become one the most important company in the production of high quality tools for the working of wood, aluminium and plastic materials.
Thanks to ongoing investments in training and the use of cutting-edge technology, Sistemi employs a young, dynamic work team, consisting of engineers, designers and other skilled, creative resources who are totally committed to satisfying the numerous demands of global competition.
At present, Sistemi exports its products to over 40 countries throughout the world, consolidating its leadership position in the USA through a network of the best dealers in the sector with growing success. Positive sales figures have enabled the company to undertake and develop new projects, increasingly targeted at “customer satisfaction”. Tool design, achieved through the use of CAD and the selection and sourcing of high quality materials together with scrupulous controls performed using high-precision instruments, guarantee perfect tool efficiency, increased production speed and a highly flexible response to a wide and diversified range of requirements. The Klein brand is now synonymous with high-quality tools and, in particular, with:
• cutters for portable pantographs
• noses and spindles for punching machines
• noses for drills and mortisers
• noses and spindles for cnc pantographs
• tools for aluminium and plastic materials
To guarantee its clientele a better service, the sales programme includes:
• plane cutters and reversible cutters
• circular saws
• cutters and heads with interchangeable cutters
• “Bostik” lubricants and diamond grinders
• clamps for carpentry
Measuring instruments for the furniture industry
• preset, tool measuring instruments
• standard and digital gauges
• magnetic band, magnetic measuring systems
• electronic inspection tables
• angolfast corner gauge
Special equipment for the production of door and window frames
• Arkades + Zinkel for the production of single-double arch or elliptical frames.
• trimatic units for multiple perforation.