CEI-BOIS announces new President, Vice-President and Board Members.
The General Assembly of the European Confederation of the Woodworking Industries (CEI-Bois) gathered in Brussels and elected its new President, 3 Vice-President and a new Board.
The members of the CEI-Bois Board of Directors for the next two-year period include:
• Mr Lars-Gunnar Andersen, President of FEP (European Parquet Federation)
• Mr Enrico Bonzano, Owner and CEO of IBL (Plywood industry)
• Mr Ladislaus Döry, President of EPF (European Panel Federation)
• Mr Anders Ek, SCA Timber's International Marketing Director
• Mr Arto Juvonen, Head of Plywood Division, UPM-Kymmene Wood Oy
• Dr Erich Wiesner, Owner and managing director of WIEHAG AG (Glulam and construction)
• Mr Marc Michielsen, Director Government & Regulatory Affairs EMEA at CHEP
• Mr Vítor Poças, President of AIMMP
• Mr Pietro Bellotti, CEO Bellotti Spa.
• Mr Olivier Hugon-Nicolas, Secretary General of UIPP
• Mr Mĺns Johansson, President of EOS (European Sawmilling Federation), Vice CEO of VIDA AB, CEO of VIDA Wood AB
• Mr Bert Kattenbroek, Responsible for marketing and communication for the Dutch Association for the Joinery Industry
• Mr Mathias Schäfer, Managing Director of FingerHaus GmbH e. al.
• Mr John White, Chief Executive UK Timber Trade Federation.
From these Board members, Mr Marc Michielsen, Director Government & Regulatory Affairs EMEA at CHEP, was elected new President of CEI-Bois. Mr Ladislaus Döry was reconfirmed as Vice-President of the association for the next two years and will be joined in this function by Messrs Anders Ek and Vítor Poças.
Outgoing CEI‐Bois President Matti Mikkola, who had reached the end of his 2nd term, congratulated Mr Michielsen for his election as the new Chairman and expressed his confidence in the new team chairing CEI‐Bois. He wished a lot of success to the association which he has chaired for the past four years.
“I am proud to welcome such an experienced industry professional as Marc Michielsen to chair the CEI-Bois Board. He will undoubtedly contribute to the advancement of the organization”, declared Secretary General Philip Buisseret. He also stressed the qualities of the new Board, which offers a well-balanced representation between sectors, nationalities and European regions.
The General Assembly expressed its strong gratitude to the outgoing Board members Messrs Raúl Agullo, Alfred Jechart and Jorge Milne e Carmo.
For more information please contact Mr Philip Buisseret:
CEI-Bois Secretary General
Rue Montoyer 24
B-1000 Brussels / Belgium
Tel +32 2 556 25 85
Fax +32 2 287 08 75