09 January 2023
INTEC ENGINEERING_GERMANY: THE ART OF INNOVATION TECHNOLOGY
INTEC Engineering GmbH is an international company recognized for excellence in the design, manufacturing and delivery of energy systems. INTEC plants represent state-of-the-art technology.
The product range comprises:
• Thermal oil heaters • Molten salt systems
• Steam and hot water boilers
• Natural circulation boilers
• Waste heat boilers for different media
• Solid fuel firing systems
• Thermal and electrical power plants
• ORC power generations
• Thermal sewage sludge utilisation
• Concepts and planning for process heat and energy generation systems
INTEC energy plants universally use thermal oil as the heat transfer medium. Thermal oil boasts significant advantages compared to steam or hot water, particularly that it can be heated at atmospheric pressure up to temperatures of over 300°C with mineral oils, or 400°C with synthetic oils.
Thermal oil is consequently the predominant medium used in the supply of process energy for a majority of industrial processes.
INTEC energy plants supply process heat for various industries:
• Wood industry, Textile industry, Palm oil industry, Chemical industry, Shipbuilding industry, Food industry, Pulp and Paper industry Core components like coils, waste heat boilers, secondary control loops etc. are manufactured and assembled through our subsidiary INTEC Rohrtechnik GmbH in Bruchsal,
Germany which guarantees fast and flexible solutions to customer needs.
For more information contact Mr. Christian Daniel / Sales Manager:
INTEC ENGINEERING GmbH
John Deere Strasse 43
D-68766 BRUCHSAL / Germany
Tel. +49 7251 9324312