Industries, products, managers
18 January 2016
Walter Crescenzi, A.D. of Homag Italy, presents the news Processing Centers Venture BMG 311.
During the open house in Homag Italy, was presented the new BMG 311, CNC gantry processing center with 5-axis spindle, that Mr. Crescenzi describes, some important features:
- Drivesc main Spindle, encoder controlled with hybrid and fluid cooling. Speed 0-24.000 rpm and unit interface with pneumatic transmission (for the use of traced units).
- Graphic programming system woodWOP with CAM Plugin for machine integrated 5-axis programming.
- Collision Control, real time collision monitoring of all units. Vacuum clamps, etc. etc.
- Avoidance of collisions and resulting damage. Technical data: - Workpiece depth max. 1.550 mm.
- Workpiece thickness max. 270 mm (incl.clamping elements).
- Workpiece leight max. 4.375 mm. - 5-axis spindle, 10 KW with pneumatic interface.
- Drilling head, V25 H10, saw 0°.
- Tool changer, 18-slot plate changer. 9-slot linear changer.
In Open House Homag were also presented other models of machines and has been successful for the high number of visitors came from different Regions of Italy.
For more information contact Mrs Sabine Chin:
HOMAG ITALIA Spa
Via Antonio Vivaldi 15
20833 PAINA di GIUSSANO / Monza-Brianza / Italy
Tel. +39 0362 868309 / Fax +39 0362 314183